Crewmates, Exciting news, we are CHANGING LOCATION for our Member Dinner / Meetings starting with our December meeting on Wednesday December 7th, at 6:30pm.
We are now meeting at GODS & MONSTERS
5250 International Dr, Ste E8, Orlando, FL, 32819
The owners of Gods & Monsters have kindly allowed us to use their space for our meetings AND have offered us 10% off the entire store for our first meeting and at the bar. Many of you know about this store, but if you don’t, you’ll be glad you found it!
A few meeting details:
1) Gods & Monsters is located at the Artegon Marketplace behind the Boot Barn (best to park there and go in the mall entrance to the right of the Boot Barn).
2) There is PLENTY OF PARKING!
3) It is HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE
4) We will be meeting towards the back of the store which has PLENTY OF TABLES AND ROOM.
5) Gods & Monsters has a well-stocked bar with soft and hard drinks as well as some snacks (check out their menu on the facebook page)
6) Although Gods & Monsters does not serve food, the owners have graciously allowed us to bring our own food.
7) With that in mind, we should be respectful and clean up foodstuffs after our meeting and try to patronize their bar for drinks, prices are reasonable.
8) Food options within the Mall if you feel inclined include: Pizza@, Fuddruckers, Subway, a Beef Jerky place, and a Belgian Waffle Place. There is a sonic nearby and of course a hundred other food options up and down I-Drive. Just get it to-go / take-out.
We look forward to meeting everyone 🙂